- Best of luck to Carraigs Aidan Sheehan, who is also running the Cork City Marathon on Monday next in aid of Marymount Hospice. Aidan has completed a number of marathons over the last few years so here's hoping that Monday will be his best yet on home soil!
- Best of luck to Carraigs Matthew Browne who is running the Cork City Marathon on Monday to raise money for Team Sadhbh and the Build4Life/Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser, which is a very worthy cause and provides much needed facilities to Cystic Fibrosis patients in Cork. If you can spare a few bob to sponsor Matt, please do.
Team Sadhbh / Build4Life Cork City Marathon on mycharity.ie
Thanks for visiting Team Sadhbhs personal fundraising page. The charity that we have chosen to support as we undertake this years Irish Examiner Cork City Marathon is Build4life Cystic Fibrosis (see below). The cause is very close to our hearts and we appreciate your support. On June 1st Team Sadhbh…
- RT @OfficialCorkGAA: Willie Horgan RIP http://t.co/XyDyAHPY9a
- Best of luck to our U14 Footballers who play @GAACillnaMartra in the @rebelogcork East Cship tonight in Cill na Martra at 7pm. #HonCarraig
- @EastCorkGAA JHL Div 3 result: @CarraigGAA 0-14 @DungourneyGAA 3-04 #CorkGAA15 #Carraig15 #HonCarraig
- RT @sciathnascol: #Allianz Sciath na Scol Finals 2015. wishes to all the teams involved and hopefully the players, pupils, families and tea…