Registration to CLG Carraig na bhFear is moving online in 2021.
Due to current Covid restrictions it is not possible to hold our usual Registration night, but we are now in a position to facilitate online registration for the year ahead.
Juvenile members born from in 2016 (u5’s in 2021) are welcome to join our Nursery programme.
Please review the following points below carefully to assist with your registration:
- You can register on www.foireann.ie – The GAA’s new Online registration system.
- Conveniently, to login to the system you can use the same username and password which you would have used on the GAA Return to Play site last season.
- For those of you who do not have a login, you must create one to proceed.
- Navigate to Profile, Create a profile for the player/family you wish to register on Foireann.
- Note – If a parent is registering a player with St. Colmcille’s, they need to ensure the add St.Colmcille’s as a club to their profile as well as Carraig na bhFear, otherwise the return to play website used for Covid protocols will not give you the relevant team options.
- Once profile completed, navigate to Membership and select Register.
- Select the membership option most relevant to player/family/individual you wish to register.
- Follow the step by step guide and make relevant payment by visa/visa debit.
- See detailed guide on link below for the process of registration on Foireann.
- NB: If you are choosing the family membership option, you will need to create a family on Foireann before proceeding with registration to the club. Please note if registering 2 adults in your family, you will require email verification from the other adult to confirm the family link. (please see attached link on Family creation)
If for any reason someone is not in a position to register/pay online, the club will be able to facilitate this and cash/cheque payments once covid restrictions are lifted, however we are encouraging people to complete the process online where possible.
Hard copies of our registration form can be downloaded and printed via the following link: Registration Form 2021
Please note – All players/mentors must be registered in order to participate in training/ matches.
If anyone has any enquiries, please contact any Club Officer.