Registration to CLG Carraig na bhFear for 2024 is now open online at www.foireann.ie
Juvenile members born in 2019 (U5’s in 2024)are welcome to join our Nursery programme.
Please review the following points below carefully to assist with your registration:
- You can register on www.foireann.ie – The GAA’s Online registration system.
- For those of you who do not have a login, you must create one to proceed.
- Navigate to Profile, Create a profile for the player/family you wish to register on Foireann.
- NB: If you are choosing the family membership option, you will need to create a family on Foireann before proceeding with registration.
- Note – If a parent is registering a player with St. Colmcille’s, they need to ensure they add St.Colmcille’s as a club to their profile as well as Carraig na bhFear. This should also be done for the child’s profile.
Once your profile is completed, navigate to Membership and select Register. Select the membership option most relevant to player/family/individual you wish to register.Follow the step-by-step guide and make the relevant payment by visa/visa debit.See detailed guide on following link for the process of registration on Foireann.https://gmssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360018415879-GAA-Online-Registration-Stripe-Payment
It is club policy that in order to participate in club activities(training & games, coaching), all players & coaches must be registered with the club.
Please note we are encouraging as many as people as possible to process registration online. There may be reasons that people are not in a position to complete online registration, and the club will still be in the position to allow for manual registration in these exceptional cases. If you cannot register online, please contact James Forde (Junior Registrar) 0851947071, Bronwyn O’Donovan (Juvenile Registrar) 0838341143 or any club officer.